Information about this website and its owner
The person responsible for the websites https://conzieto.com/ and https://conzieto.es/ is Viñedos y Bodegas Montedemba, S.L., hereinafter CONZIETO.
Identity of the Responsible: Viñedos y Bodegas Montedemba, S.L
Commercial name: CONZIETO
Websites: www.conzieto.com and www.conzieto.es
Address:Paseo Ramón y Cajal, 22 – 6ºC 22001 Huesca (Spain)
What are cookies?
A cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer when you access certain web pages. Cookies allow a web page, among other things, to store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of a user or their equipment and, depending on the information they contain and the way in which they use their equipment, they can be used to recognize to user.
Taking into account the way the Internet and websites work, it is not always possible to have information from cookies placed by third parties through our website.
This applies especially to cases where our website contains what are called embedded elements: texts, documents, images or short films that are stored elsewhere but are displayed on or through our website and those derived from analysis plugin used by this website.
Therefore, if you come across this type of cookie on this website and they are not listed in the following list, you must notify me so that I can review that cookie and add it to this list if necessary.
If you do not want cookies to be stored in your browser or if you want to receive information each time a cookie requests to be installed, you can configure your browser to do so. Most browsers allow the management of cookies in 3 different ways:
- Cookies are always rejected
- The browser asks if the user wants to install each cookie
- Cookies are always accepted
The browser may also include the ability to better specify which cookies have to be accepted and which not. Specifically, the user can normally accept any of the following options:
- Reject cookies from certain domains
- Reject third-party cookies
- Accept cookies as non-persistent (they are deleted when the browser is closed)
- Allow the server to create cookies for a different domain.
If you come across cookies on this website and they are not listed below, please let me know. You can also contact the third party directly to request information about the cookies it places, the purpose and duration of the cookie, and how it has guaranteed your privacy.
In this link you can access the cookie guide edited by the Spanish Data Protection Agency:
Why do we have to inform you about cookies?
Within the LSSI-CE regulation (Law of the information society and electronic commerce), there is a section dedicated to cookies that requires those of us who have a website to download third-party cookies in your browser, the obligation to inform the user about the type of cookies, the duration and the purpose of each of them.
You will understand that it is not easy, but I have the obligation to try to get as close as possible to these demands.
This website uses its own and third-party cookies to ensure that you have a better browsing experience, you can share content on social networks and to obtain statistics and browsing habits of users of this blog.
As a user, you can reject the processing of data or information by blocking these cookies through the appropriate configuration of your browser. However, you should know that if you do this, this site will not function properly.
According to article 22.2 of Law 34/2002 on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce, if you continue browsing, you will be giving your consent for the use of these cookies.
As a user, you expressly accept, by using this website, the treatment of the information collected in the manner and for the purposes detailed below.
Asimismo, reconoces conocer la posibilidad de rechazar el tratamiento de tales datos o información rechazando el uso de Cookies mediante la selección de la configuración apropiada a tal fin en tu navegador. Si bien esta opción de bloqueo de Cookies en su navegador puede no permitirle el uso pleno de todas las funcionalidades de esta web.
What cookies does this website use?
This website uses its own and third-party cookies to ensure that you have a better browsing experience, you can share content on social networks and to obtain user statistics.
As a user, you can reject the processing of data or information by blocking these cookies through the appropriate configuration of your browser. However, you should be aware that if you do so, this site may not function properly.
According to the terms included in article 22.2 of Law 34/2002 on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce, if you continue browsing, you will be giving your consent for the use of the cookies detailed below.
The cookies on this website help:
- Make this website work properly
- Save you from having to log in every time you visit this site
- Remind you of your settings during and between visits
- Allow you to watch videos
- Earn revenue from affiliate and Facebook Ads cookies
- Improve site speed/security
- That you can share pages with social networks
- Continuously improve this website thanks to the analysis work
- That you can acquire and pay for the products I offer.
- Collect personally identifiable information (without your express permission)
- Collect sensitive information (without your express permission)
- Sharing personally identifiable data to third parties
Cookies of this Website (sent to the user’s browser from the Website):
Session Cookies: Necessary for the correct use of the website, uninterrupted browsing, remembering language or country options. They are used to identify the same temporary session of a user or browsing session, thus measuring, for example, the frequency.
Technical Cookies: They store generic and anonymous information that does not include personal data whose objective is to guarantee the operation of the web.
Registration cookies: They are created with the registration of a user (log-in). They are used to identify the user once they have been authenticated within the Websites.
Third-party cookies used by this website and you should know
Third-party cookies are those cookies that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain that is not managed by CONZIETO.
Analytical cookies: They are those that allow the person responsible for them to monitor and analyze the behavior of the users of the websites to which they are linked. The information collected through this type of cookie is used to measure the activity of the Website and to create anonymous browsing profiles of users, in order to introduce improvements based on the analysis of the usage data made by users. service users:
2) From WordPress Stats: More Information: https://en.support.wordpress.com/stats/ and https://automattic.com/privacy/
3) From SumoMe: These cookies are used to offer information, documentation, offers, etc. through the SumoMe company applications. Cookies are used to differentiate users subscribed to certain services so as not to show them the subscription message. More information: https://help.sumome.com/customer/portal/articles/1963436-privacy-policy
Advertising cookies: They are those that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the editor has included on the Website from which the requested service is provided based on criteria such as the edited content. o the frequency in which ads are displayed:
1) From DoubleClick by Google: Google Advertising Cookies that are used to study the audience, obtaining information about their navigation, collecting data anonymously that allow advertising based on the navigation carried out.
In the following link you can find more information about the use that Google makes of DoubleClick cookies:
Behavioral advertising cookies: They are those that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the editor has included the Website from which the requested service is provided. These cookies store information on the behavior of users obtained through the continuous observation of their browsing habits, which allows the development of a specific profile to display advertising based on it:
1) From Facebook Custom Audience and Facebook Pixel: They serve to direct advertisements to the user about the products or services that the user has visited, purchased and/or used on a specific page of the Web. They also allow you to limit the number of times an ad is displayed, so that the user does not see the same ad over and over again. These cookies are also used to measure the performance of advertising campaigns for businesses that use Facebook services. More information: https://www.facebook.com/privacy/explanation
Social network cookies
1) From Gravatar: The Gravatar is an image of the user that follows him from website to website, appearing next to his name when he performs actions such as commenting on a blog or when the user logs in as a registered user (log in) in the Website. Cookies are stored to manage the icons related to the profiles and users of that service. More information: https://automattic.com/privacy/
2) Cookies from external social networks: which are used so that visitors can interact with the content of different social platforms (Facebook, YouTube, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, etc.) and which are generated only for the users of said social networks. .
Technical cookies: They are those that allow the user to navigate through a web page, platform or application and the use of the different options or services that exist in it, such as, for example, controlling traffic and data communication, identifying the session, access restricted access parts, remember the elements that make up an order, carry out the purchase process of an order, make the request for registration or participation in an event, use security elements during navigation, store content for dissemination videos or sound or share content through social networks.
Personalization cookies: They are those that allow the user to access the service with some predefined general characteristics based on a series of criteria in the user’s terminal, such as the language, the type of browser through which the user accesses the service. , the regional configuration from where you access the service, etc.
How to manage, deactivate and/or block cookies
If you do not want websites to place any cookies on your computer, you can adjust your browser settings so that you are notified before any cookies are downloaded.
Similarly, you can adapt the settings so that the browser rejects all cookies, or only third-party cookies. You can also delete any of the cookies that are already on your computer. Keep in mind that you will have to adapt the configuration of each browser and equipment that you use separately.
CONZIETO makes available to users who want to prevent the installation of the aforementioned cookies, links provided for this purpose by browsers whose use is considered more widespread:
Internet Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/es-es/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies
There are third-party tools, available online, that allow users to detect cookies on each website they visit and manage their deactivation.
Web browsers are the tools responsible for storing cookies and from this place the user can exercise their right to delete or deactivate them.
Neither this website nor its legal representative can guarantee the correct or incorrect handling of cookies by the aforementioned browsers.
In some cases it is necessary to install cookies so that the browser does not forget the user’s decision not to accept them.