In this space you will obtain complete and transparent information about how your data is collected on this website, the purpose for which that information is used, and the data capture systems and tools that I use to manage said information.
This website respects and cares for the personal data of users. As a user you should know that your rights are guaranteed.
Respect for your privacy is important to us and you should know that this website is a safe and reliable space and therefore:
- We never request personal information unless it is really necessary to provide you with the services you require.
- We never share personal information of our users with anyone, except to comply with the law or in case you have your express authorization.
This website meets the requirements of Organic Law 15/1999, of December 13, on the Protection of Personal Data (LOPD), and Royal Decree 1720/2007, of December 21, known as the Development Regulation of the LOPD. It also complies with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of April 27, 2016 regarding the protection of natural persons (RGPD), as well as with Law 34/2002, of July 11, of Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce (LSSICE or LSSI).
Information on the person responsible for the processing of personal data
The company responsible for processing the data collected through the website https://conzieto.com/ (hereinafter, the “Website” or the “Website”) is Viñedos y Bodegas Montedemba, S.L, hereinafter CONZIETO
Identity of the Responsible: Viñedos y Bodegas Montedemba, S.L
Commercial name: CONZIETO
Websites: www.conzieto.com and www.conzieto.es
Address:Paseo Ramón y Cajal, 22 – 6ºC 22001 Huesca (Spain)
For the purposes of the provisions of the aforementioned General Data Protection Regulation, the personal data that you send us through the web forms will receive the data treatment of “Web users and subscribers”.
For the treatment of our users’ data, we implement all the technical and organizational security measures established in current legislation.
What are your rights?
As an interested party who has provided us with your personal data, you have the full right to obtain confirmation as to whether CONZIETO is processing your personal data.
And in addition, you have the right to:
- Request ACCESS to your personal data
- Request the RECTIFICATION of inaccurate data
- Request its SUPPRESSION when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected
- In certain circumstances, you can request the LIMITATION OF THE PROCESSING of your data, in which case we will only keep them for the exercise or defense of claims.
- In certain circumstances and for reasons related to their particular situation, the interested parties may exercise their right to OPPOSITION to the processing of their data. We will stop processing the data, except for compelling legitimate reasons, or the exercise or defense of possible claims.
- In certain circumstances and for reasons related to your particular situation, you can request your right to the PORTABILITY of the data
You can exercise such rights by sending a communication to the postal address and/or email that is stated in the section “Information on the person responsible for the processing of personal data.”
In addition, in the event that any of your rights has been violated, the interested party has the right to file a claim with the Spanish Agency for Data Protection (AEPD), at C/ Jorge Juan, 6, 28001-Madrid or through the headquarters AEPD website: https://sedeagpd.gob.es/sede-electronica-web/
CONZIETO directs its services to users over 18 years of age. Minors under this age are not authorized to use our services or buy our products and should not, therefore, send us their personal data.
What principles we apply to your personal information
For the treatment of your personal data we apply the following principles that meet the requirements of the new European data protection regulation:
- Principle of legality, loyalty and transparency: We will always ask for your consent for the processing of your personal data for one or more specific purposes that I will inform you of in advance with absolute transparency.
- Principle of data minimization: We will only request the strictly necessary data according to the purposes for which I require it. Always the minimum possible
- Principle of limitation of the conservation period: the data will be kept for no longer than necessary for the purposes of the treatment, depending on the purpose, we will inform you of the corresponding conservation period, in the case of subscriptions, we will periodically review our lists and we will eliminate those records inactive for a considerable time
- Principle of integrity and confidentiality: Your data will be treated in a way that guarantees adequate security of personal data and guarantees confidentiality. We take all necessary precautions to prevent unauthorized access or improper use of our users’ data by third parties.
For what purpose do I treat your personal data?
When a user connects with this website, for example, to comment on a post, send an email to the owner, subscribe or make a contract, they are providing personal information for which CONZIETO is responsible.
At CONZIETO we will process your personal data collected through the Website for the following purposes:
1) In the event of contracting the goods and services offered through the Website, to maintain the contractual relationship, as well as the management, administration, information, provision and improvement of the service.
2) Sending requested information through the forms provided on the Website.
3) Send bulletins (newsletters), as well as commercial communications of promotions and/or advertising of the Website and the world of wine.
We remind you that you can oppose the sending of commercial communications by any means and at any time, by sending an email to the email address indicated above.
The fields of said records are mandatory, being impossible to carry out the stated purposes if these data are not provided.
We explain below the purpose of the information provided by people according to the different forms or capture system of the Website:
• Contact form: We request the following personal data: Name, Email and Telephone, to respond to user requirements. For example, I can use this data to respond to your request and respond to any doubts, complaints, comments or concerns you may have regarding the information included on the website, the services and products we provide, the processing of your personal data, questions regarding the legal texts included on the website, as well as any other queries you may have that are not subject to the contracting conditions. I inform you that the data you provide us will be located on the servers of Professional Hosting (CONZIETO provider) within the EU.
• Content subscription form: In this case, I request the following personal data: Name, Email, to manage the list of subscriptions, send newsletters, promotions and special offers, provided by the user when making the subscription.
Within the web there are several forms to activate the subscription. Electronic bulletins or newsletters are managed by Mailchimp. I inform you that the data you provide me will be located on the servers of Mailchimp (CONZIETO provider) outside the EU in the US. Mailchimp is covered by the EU-US Privacy Shield agreement, whose information is available here, approved by the European Committee for Data Protection.
• Registration form for blog comments: To comment on blog posts, the user is required to register through this form. In this case, we request the following personal data: Name, Email. Once registered, the user will be able to make as many comments as they wish and respond to the previous ones. I inform you that the data you provide us will be located on the servers of Professional Hosting (CONZIETO provider) within the EU.
• Registration form for tastings and events organized by CONZIETO: In this case, we request the following personal data: Name, Email, so that you can participate in my tastings. We inform you that the data you provide me will be located on the servers of Mailchimp (CONZIETO provider) outside the EU in the US. Mailchimp is covered by the EU-US Privacy Shield agreement, whose information is available here, approved by the European Committee for Data Protection.
•Purchase form: The user has different purchase forms subject to the contracting conditions specified in each product, wine collection or service where contact and payment information will be required such as: Name, surnames, DNI, email, telephone , full address. The payment data will be collected and managed by the payment gateway used by the website.
There are other purposes for which we process your personal data:
• To support and improve the services offered by this website.
• To manage social networks. CONZIETO has a presence on social networks, including group management. The treatment of the data that is carried out of the people who become followers in the social networks of the Website, will be governed by this section. As well as for those conditions of use, privacy policies and access regulations that belong to the social network that is appropriate in each case and previously accepted by the CONZIETO user. It will process your data for the purpose of correctly managing your presence on the social network, informing about activities, products or services of CONZIETO. As well as for any other purpose that the regulations of social networks allow. In no case will we use the profiles of followers on social networks to send advertising individually.
In accordance with the provisions of the general European data protection regulation (RGPD) 2016/679, CONZIETO will be responsible for processing the data corresponding to Users of the website and subscribers.
CONZIETO does not sell, rent or transfer personal data that can identify the user, nor will it do so in the future, to third parties without prior consent.
However, in some cases collaborations with other professionals can be carried out. In those cases, consent will be required from users informing about the identity of the collaborator and the purpose of the collaboration. It will always be carried out with the strictest security standards.
How long will we keep your personal data?
The personal data provided will be kept as long as the commercial relationship is maintained or you do not request its deletion and during the period for which legal responsibilities could arise for the services provided.
Legitimation for the treatment of your data
The treatment of your data is carried out with the following legal bases that legitimize it:
1) The request for information and/or the contracting of CONZIETO services, whose terms and conditions will be made available to you in any case, prior to a possible contracting.
In the event that you do not provide us with your data or do so in an erroneous or incomplete manner, we will not be able to attend to your request, making it completely impossible to provide you with the information requested or to carry out the contracting of the products or services.
The categories of data that are processed are:
- Identification data, specifically, name and email.
Specially protected data categories are not processed.
To which recipients will your data be communicated?
The data will not be communicated to any third party outside CONZIETO, except legal obligation.
As treatment managers, we have contracted the following service providers, who have committed to comply with the applicable regulatory provisions regarding data protection, at the time of contracting:
– Google Analytics: a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc., a Delaware company whose main office is at 1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountain View (California), CA 94043, United States (“Google”). Google Analytics uses “cookies”, which are text files located on your computer, to help CONZIETO analyze how users use the website. The information generated by the cookie about your use of the Website (including your IP address) will be directly transmitted and stored by Google on servers in the United States.
Google participates and has certified its compliance with the framework of the agreement between the US and the European Union called Privacy Shield, having committed to subjecting all personal information received from member countries of the European Union to the principles derived from the Privacy Shield.
You can obtain more information about the Privacy Shield on the US Department of Commerce website: https://www.privacyshield.gov/welcome
You can also check Google’s adherence to the Privacy Shield at the following link: https://www.privacyshield.gov/participant?id=a2zt000000001L5AAI&status=Active
– Mailchimp: To carry out email marketing campaigns, audience segmentation and promotional campaigns, I use Mail Chimp, owned by The Rocket Science Group LLC (MailChimp), domiciled in the US and adhered to Privacy Shield. More information The Rocket Science Group LLC
When browsing the Website, non-identifiable data may be collected, which may include IP addresses, geographic location (approximately), a record of how the services and sites are used, and other data that cannot be used to identify the user.
Among the non-identifying data are also those related to your browsing habits through third-party services.
This website uses the following third-party analysis services:
• Google analytics: We use this information to analyze trends, administer the site, track users’ movements around the site, and to gather demographic information about our user base as a whole.
Secrecy and data security
CONZIETO is committed to the use and treatment of the personal data of users, respecting their confidentiality and using them in accordance with its purpose, as well as to comply with its obligation to store them and adapt all measures to avoid alteration, loss, treatment or unauthorized access, in accordance with the provisions of current data protection regulations.
This Website includes an SSL certificate. It is a security protocol that ensures that your data travels in a complete and secure manner, that is, the transmission of data between a web server and user, and in feedback, is fully encrypted or encrypted.
CONZIETO cannot guarantee the absolute impregnability of the Internet network and therefore the violation of data through fraudulent access to them by third parties.
Regarding the confidentiality of the processing, CONZIETO will ensure that any person who is authorized to process the client’s data (including its staff, collaborators and providers), will be under the appropriate obligation of confidentiality (either a contractual or legal duty). .
When a security incident occurs, upon becoming aware of CONZIETO, it must notify the Client without undue delay and must provide timely information related to the Security Incident as it is known or when the Client reasonably requests it.
Accuracy and veracity of the data
As a user, you are solely responsible for the veracity and correctness of the data you send through the Website, exonerating CONZIETO from any responsibility in this regard.
Users guarantee and are responsible, in any case, for the accuracy, validity and authenticity of the personal data provided, and undertake to keep them duly updated. The user agrees to provide complete and correct information in the contact or subscription form.
Acceptance and consent
The consent given, both for the treatment and for the transfer of the data of the interested parties, is revocable at any time by notifying CONZIETO in the terms established in this Policy for the exercise of ARCO rights. This revocation will in no case be retroactive.
CONZIETO reserves the right to modify this policy to adapt it to new legislation or jurisprudence, as well as to industry practices. In such cases, CONZIETO will announce the changes introduced on this page reasonably in advance of their implementation.
In accordance with the LSSICE, CONZIETO does not carry out SPAM practices, therefore it does not send commercial emails that have not been previously requested or authorized by the user.
Consequently, in each of the forms on the web, the user has the possibility of giving their express consent to receive the newsletter, regardless of the commercial information specifically requested.
In accordance with the provisions of Law 34/2002 on Services of the Information Society and electronic commerce, CONZIETO undertakes not to send communications of a commercial nature without properly identifying them.
Document revised on 08-09-2021.